Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Plans for the next 10 days . . .


. . . I'm unusual.  

I have to plan time to make plans.  Oh, I can think on my feet alright but the big plans need a special time carved out to just sit and think about.

This morning was planning time.  


The next 10 days will be a flurry of activity.  Shopping, wrapping presents, baking . . . you all know the drill.

I have the written plans to ensure a happy Christmas.  And, as I promise myself every year, I WILL NOT wait until the last minute to accomplish those plans!

Hoping your Christmas plans include enjoying the season!





3 comments:

Angela said...

I love that tree. Is it one you made or did you buy it?

red.neck chic said...

I too love the tree...

I have no plans. I SHOULD have plans since I haven't done a THING to prepare for Christmas... AUGH!!! My theory is this. If my "man-child" gets the things he needs/wants... I'm good to go. I think...

maybe...

What are you baking? I'll be there - I'm a FANTASTIC dish washer!!! LOLOLOL!

;-D robelyn

Teresa O said...

Tis the season for plans and lists. Love the darling little tree and the soft blue of the ornaments.