Thursday, December 15, 2011

I think I can start now . . .


 . . . actually 'feeling' the season, that is.

The decorating is finished, the presents are waiting to be wrapped, the Christmas programs have gotten me in the holiday mood, the ingredients for baking are sitting on the countertop, the cards are addressed and ready to be mailed, the Christmas menus are planned and baby, it's cold outside.

Everything is as prepared as it is going to be.  I'm going to enjoy the last week before Christmas without the stress of not being ready.


How about you?

Have you gotten into the 'feeling' of Christmas yet?



7 comments:

Blessed Serendipity said...

Yes! I love everything about Christmas from everything from the shopping, baking, decorating and last but not least the birth of Jesus. It is a wonderful time of year.

xo,
Danielle

Rhonda said...

Hi Connie, I truly need to catch up on your blog. I love this post because, I have also decided this is the year I enjoy the week before Christmas. Merry Christmas and enjoy this week ahead! Rhonda

My Vintage Studio said...

Wishing you a MERRY CHRISTMAS with your family & friends!
Hugs, Sharon

My Secret Life in Lilly said...

Thanks for adding my button! LOVE your blog and your star ornaments!
Thanks for entering in the Give-A-Way!
Christie

Lady Pamela said...

I just love your blog. You have a great way with words. I love to try different crafts and ideas, too. I also enjoyed the simplicity of your photos. They all seem from the heart. Thank you for sharing.

Joanna said...

YES! It all starts with decorating the tree and giving the house a Christmas look. The big fat fluttery snow flakes yesterday helped too. And the mulled wine, that helps A LOT!!

Enjoy the week.

xx

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Dear Connie,
wishing you a wonderful Christmas and a happy new year.
Hugs,
Marie