Friday, April 22, 2011

Waiting for the Easter Bunny . . .

. . . what do you do while you are waiting?

Well, you do some chillin'.  Lay back and wait patiently.  After all, the Easter Bunny is coming to see ME!


And you test drive your egg gathering bucket.  Can't I just wear the bucket and put the eggs in my pocket?


Finally, the Easter Bunny hops over to me and I like him!  I really, really do!


Especially when he hands out candy!


The mad dash of parents pulling the little ones around and pointing to find the not-so-cleverly hidden eggs is over.  Now comes the part when all the eggs are opened and we see how much candy we can shove in our mouths before being caught!  The goal is the ultimate sugar high!


Wishing you all a blessed Easter!  And the joy of an Easter Bunny visit of your very own.

Now, diets be damned!  Go bite those ears off of that solid chocolate rabbit!


2 comments:

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Your post makes me yearn for the days when we took our daughter to the local elementary school each year for an egg hunt!

Sue@MyArtsDesire said...

Oh my goodness...is that little girl the same little baby that you took that adorable photo of, in, I think one of your old scales? I'm pretty sure it has to be! Me thinks her adorable big brother must be making her eat his vegetables too to have grown so fast! Sweet photos...love your sense of humor too! Xo, Sue