Monday, March 8, 2010

Home again, home again, jiggidy jig . . .

Home.  Nice to leave it but even better to be back!  My own bed, my own bathroom and my own closet - no more living out of a suitcase. 

Our trip to Texas was outstanding!  Mostly great weather and NO SNOW!  Oh how I hated to see the piles were still here in Nebraska.  I know, I know that it doesn't go away in a week but I was still hoping for a miracle and we would be coming home to spring. 


So far I have just dumped my purchases in a pile.  And this isn't even all of it!  And I really can't remember what I brought home so it will be exciting all over again when it is all unwrapped.

I'll tell you about my take on Canton and show you what I bought later.  All I can say for now is that a special something followed me home.

The laundry is waiting and the ladybugs need to be vacummed up (anyone else have those pesky things in their house?). 

Can't wait to see what all YOU have been up to . . .

xo  --  Connie


5 comments:

Tara said...

Hey Connie! Glad you are back. Hope Texans treated you well while you were in my state. I'm not far from Canton. Did you find some goodies? Can't wait to see what all fun you got into to while you were stomping around my home state.
Hugs,
Tara

The Little Red Shop said...

Oooh...are the ladybugs alive? You can send them to ME for my aphids!!! It looks like you had a grand time in Texas and I'm looking forward to seeing all of you loot!

: )

Julie M.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Welcome back! I'm looking forward to see what you scored in Texas!

Anne Lorys said...

Ooooo exciting, can't wait to see all your fab Texas treasures! :-)

Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Anne

Tobi Britton*pinkpixieforest.blogspot.com said...

Hi Connie!
I thought I left you a comment yesterday- let's see what is in the bag!!!
I love the back trunk picture!
Sparkly Hugs,
Tobi :)