Friday, December 18, 2009

Beware! Loads of pics . . .

Enjoy!  Lots of pictures with a few short comments . . .








The above 2 ornaments (along with 8 others) are ones I got the first year I was married.  Fostoria glass, each different, really heavy.  From Betty Crocker coupons, no less!  Remember those? 



Made it.  Forget what you call it -- punched with floss.



Made it.  With flash cards.



Made it.  Everything else on the tree is in whites and silvers.  Don't know why I chose these colors for the skirt.  Will have to do another one some day in creams.





Too cool junky wire wreath!  Think it is the inside to a canner.  You know, to lift the jars out of the pot.  I just clip on any little cute thing I can find.



Made this today.  Had book pages left from the wreath I made earlier and had seen these somewhere.





Received these cute, cute tags from Rachel at Alice and Elsie.  They remind me of my grandma.  Thank you for the wonderful memory, Rachel!  I added them to the wire wreath!

I have finished all of the Christmas projects that I planned.  Oh, except for the table runner but I think that will just have to wait.  But, it just isn't normal if I am not scrambling at the last minute to finish some gift! 

Last on the list will be planning the Christmas feast . . .

xo  --  Connie




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One of the fabulous things about blogland is getting to see all the fabulous decorations in everyone's home. Love yours...so bright and cheery. :) Thank you for posting my give-away. Merry Christmas Connie!

Anonymous said...

I am not sure if my other comment posted so I will just be quick this time. Thank you for posting my give-away and loved seeing your holiday decor. xo Lynn