Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Oh, my aching back!

I know it is finally spring because I have overdone it like I do every year. The first few nice days, I work outside, getting all my flower beds cleaned for new plants and suffer with sore muscles and an aching back. It couldn't be because I don't work those muscles all winter long! Excersize in the winter is over-rated!

Today is earth day and also my son's birthday (how's that for celebrating). I called him today at exactly the time he was born - 3:12 pm. Funny how, no matter what age your kids are, you can remember the moment they were born. Thankfully, you don't remember the labor pains so much! If I knew then what I know now, I would have had more kids. Both of mine have grown into fine responsible adults and I enjoy them so much.

I have been reading blogs and gotten emails about Silver Bella in Omaha. It seems that it could be just for those who have stores of their own, or have jobs designing for major companies or are in a special elite group. Any of you plain ole people like me ever gone to it? Can us plain ole people even go to it? Would love to go to the whole thing but especially the vendors night and buy beautiful handmade items! Let me know what YOU know about Silver Bella.

Ciao Bellas!

1 comment:

Sandy said...

A belated birthday to your son! Silver Bella is not just for business owners or an elite group and any one is welcome to join. I personally would love to attend but it is not in the budget this year for travel and other expenses. If you want to dive into some creativity, go for it! It sounds like so much fun.