Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm a Dumb Blogger!

Hope ya'll had a happy Easter. This season is very moving for me -- the somber mood of Good Friday and the gloriousness of Easter morning. He is Risen! He is Risen Indeed!

Okay, all you brilliant bloggers -- this is my first attempt at uploading pictures into my blog and it only took me over an hour and many deletes. Things I have learned:
1. you must know what pictures and in what order you want to show.
(these are all backward.)
2. you can't cut and paste anything. even the text.
3. there must be an easier way to do this but I can't find it. can anyone
help me?

So to the backward way I wanted to blog about. These are the flash cards I made (see previous post). I tied them to chocolate (what else!) eggs and put them in the baskets I also made. Finally had a use for the pastel paper I accumulated (I'm not a pastel type of gal). Walmart had the cutest peeps like pink bunnies, yellow chicks, orange carrots and green frogs. Don't like to eat them but they sure were cute in baskets. The little flowers I also made.

Made some for my family and some for a good friend's grandkids.
This is J-man (my grandson) at the local Easter egg hunt with the Easter bunny.


Jamison on a sugar high after eating (and sneaking just 1 more over and over) candy. He didn't quit all day. Finally let him go upstairs and run back and forth in the long hall thinking he would get tired. He didn't.



It was cold out on Sunday but that didn't stop Jamison from finding eggs.
Going to the kitchen cabinet place tomorrow, biting the bullet and putting my money down on the new kitchen. Scary thinking that I am going to spend thousands of dollars and maybe not liking what I choose. Always afraid of making big, costly and irreversible mistakes! But, I NEED a new kitchen and I WANT a new kitchen so I am going for it! Anybody have encouraging words for me?
We have one spring day and then several cold and rainy days. Worked outside yesterday and today I can hardly move. Stiff and sore!
Started a new project today. When it's done, I'll try to upload a picture!
Ciao!

No comments: